5 Blogs I’m Reading:
My blog reading has shifted a lot from HLB’s that focus on diet, nutrition, and fitness to ones that focus on balance, ED recovery, and life in general. Right now I’m enjoying people who just want to be REAL rather than be the best. Sadly, I’ve had to stop visiting a few of my old faves since it can sometimes be triggering to slip back into my old ways. Hopefully with time I can overcome this!
5 Things I Ate:
- Pizza!! BBQ pizza with roasted butternut squash, goat cheese, and arugula. I think the recipe came from Healthy Tipping Point?
- Homemade chicken salad sandwich with cranberries and walnuts. I haven’t had chicken salad in like 2 years! What was I waiting for?
- Plantain protein pancakes with honey, shredded coconut, and pumpkin seeds.
- Baked mahi mahi over arugula with mango salsa. Wish I had a photo of this guys… it was so pretty!!
- Real. Ice. Cream. Not fro-yo. Not frozen bananas. The real deal from Baskin Robbins. I can’t even remember the last time I let myself have real ice cream. I don’t even remember what flavor I had. All I know is it did NOT disappoint… and I felt zero guilt afterward. Win.
5 Things I Bought:
- Pink Kentucky jersey for baby. I know we suck at football. I don’t care. This is so cute it makes me cry.
- Baby sandals. Adorbs – but they’re almost too small already. I hope they still fit for our vacation in May! Sidenote: it is nearly impossible to take pictures of baby feet – they never stay still! Also, she cried when I tried to take them off.
- Ralph Lauren button down sleveless top with khaki shorts. Again, I die from cuteness. What a little prepster she will be.
- Striped yellow outfit for spring. We needed some stuff for the cooler months and we don’t have anything yellow.
- Swimsuit for Florida in May! Her others are too small now.
Aaaaannnnd… I realize that everything I bought was for the baby. In my defense, it got it all for $26 at a consignment sale!
Five things I’m looking forward to:
- SPRING!! Enough said. Melt, snow, melt!!
- Florida vacation in spring. Beach beach beach!! Tan tan tan!!
- Our first wedding anniversary next month!
- Spending more quality time with my little stinker now that coaching is over.
- More ice cream. Definitely more ice cream.