Well let’s just say that today has been a crappy day from an emotional standpoint. I really don’t feel up to talking about it right now, and I thought reading some 7 Habits and a little daily devotional might be best for me today. Enjoy!
Daily Devotional – Selected Quotes
- “Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone.” -Romans 12:18b
- If you cling to your life you will lose it; give it up for me and you will find it.” -Matthew 10:39
7 Habits, 7 Notes
- It is impossible to violate, ignore, or shortcut the developmental process – no steps can be skipped.
- Admission of ignorance is often the first step in our education.
- To relate effectively with others, we must learn to listen – which requires emotional strength.
- Many people who give mechanically or refuse to give and share in their families and marriages may never have experienced what it means to possess themselves, their own sense of identity and self-worth.
- The way we see the problem is the problem.
- “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
- We must work from the inside-out, starting with the most inside part of ourselves – our paradigms, character, and motives. Private victories always precede public victories.